Are you roaming here and there and looking for dignified hotel and resort jobs? If this is the issue, then you should go for Jumeirah Group Careers instantly. This is one of the UAE national chains of hotels and restaurants which is loved by Emirates more than any resort there. If you had been hunting for remarkable jobs in the hospitality industry, then stop searching and move toward this organization. Jumeirah search for motivated, confident, hardworking and cooperative employees and they hire freshers as well as experienced professionals. If you think that you can do something big in this company, then please read more details below.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Salary:||Depending Upon Position|
|Posted Date:||June 8th, 2023|
Jumeirah Group Careers Current Opportunities
About Jumeirah Group
The Jumeirah Group was founded in 1997 with the aim to become a leader in the hospitality industry by establishing a world-class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. In 2004 Jumeirah Group became a member of Dubai Holding in line with a new phase of growth and development for the Group. The philosophy of the Jumeirah is Integrity, Teamwork, Recognition, Innovation, Continuous Growth, and People Focus. The vision of the company is to they should dedication to excellence and continuous improvement in their commitment of resources to innovation and learning. With their Business Management System, they deliver benefits to our customer, colleagues, business partners, and owners. By making customers their first priority and striving constantly to exceed their expectations they achieve success and sustainability.
Jumeirah Group Often Announced Security Jobs
Jumeirah Group has specific standards and regulations to appoint applicants for security jobs. We would like to discuss here their terms and conditions for appointing the security guards.
- Monitor, manage and control all security issues and in and out of entire visitors in the vicinity.
- Maintain and acknowledge proper records in visitor log files and registers
- Keep all vicinity keys and keep proper records of their issuance.
- Control and manage the entire place of the parking area. Every car should be identified first and properly verified before allowing it to come inside.
- Control access of people in different areas according to the needs and requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
- A security guard must hold a degree/diploma or a proper certificate.
- He should have done the same job before and he must have at least 3 years of security experience.
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer services.
- The applicant is supposed to have proper knowledge about fire and safety.
- He must be proficient in using MS Word and MS Excel.
- He should be able to read, write, listen and speak English as well as Urdu.
- He must be able to learn further according to the requirements of the environment.
List of Available Positions (Update)
- Finance Manager
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Bell Attendant
- Bell Attendant
- Play Attendant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Revenue Manager
- Sales Agent
- Chef De Partie
Salary and Benefits
Jumeirah Group provides the best of the job perks and career opportunities to their dedicated and motivated clients. Some of these benefits are.
- Very Good Work and Life Balance
- Use of Technological Advancements
- Free Accommodation
- Fantastic Management
- Medical Insurance
- Great Cultural Values
- Reduced Hotel Rates
- Great Savings from the Salary
- Flight Allowance
- Traveling Allowance
- Good Pay Scale
- Outclass Training
- Free Food
How to Apply for Jumeirah Group Careers?
After reading all of the above information about this organization, if you find some interest then you should apply for Jumeirah Group Careers. Just hit the button below “Submit CV Online” and attach your resume as well as a cover letter. Please make sure that employers do not have a lot of time to read the entire applications so you are supposed to have this on your mind that your attachments must look informative and professionally strong.
|Team Leader Food & Beverage||Dubai, UAE|
|Human Resources Director||Dubai, UAE|
|Feasibility Manager||Dubai, UAE|
|Executive Human Capital||Dubai, UAE|